Tuesday, October 20, 2009

North Carolina

I am proud of myself here. To the untrained eye, one might not immediately regconize this as a religious billboard. But, I told Sabrina to whip out the camera and snapped. Sure enough, unfulfilled.org is a Christian ministry. I skimmed through the site and they have a lot of testimonials that begin like this:
"I was searching for fulfillment, acceptance and security. I desperately wanted to be loved and no man could fill the void in my heart. Deep down, I still believed in God but decided to do my own thing. Drinking, partying and men became a way of life."
and end like this:
"On that miraculous day, I received an answer to my prayers and began a relationship with my father. I still have a relationship with him but more importantly through Jesus Christ, I have a relationship with my Heavenly Father. The emptiness inside me is gone because God has filled that void in my life with Himself."
This picture was taken around Winston-Salem North Carolina


No comments: